South Ayrshire Clinics
Gatehouse Ayr, North Ayr Health Centre - To book a clinic appointment tel. 01294 323226
Glenmuir Place, Ayr, KA8 9RS
- Monday 1730-2000 – drop in
- Wednesday 0900-1440 Long acting reversible contraception (LARC) appointments
- Wednesday 0900-1130 – Menopause (referral required) appointments
- Wednesday 1100-1600 – drop in
- Thursday 0900-1430 – drop in
- Thursday 0910-1610 – LARC appointments
- Thursday 1500-1630 – Young persons (under 18) drop in and appointments
Girvan Community Hospital
Bridgemill, Girvan, KA26 9HQ
With effect from Thursday 8th November 2018, this clinic is closed until further notice.
Prestwick Toll and Newmarket Street Ayr
Toll Pharmacy, Ayr Road Prestwick. Monday-Saturday 0845-1745hrs Tel. 01292 478244.
Sexual health and contraceptive drop in clinic. Please phone in advance to check availability.
Ogg & Company Pharmacy, 44 Newmarket Street, Ayr.
Sexual health and contraceptive clinic. Please phone in advance to check availability. Tel. 01292 262366 or email email@example.com
Tarbolton Pharmacy, 14 Cunningham Street, Tarbolton. Tel. 01292 541207
Sexual Health and Contraceptive clinic. Tuesday 1300-1715hrs (closed for lunch 1330-1400hrs).
All pharmacies in Ayrshire and Arran offer emergency contraception, testing for Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea, and provide free condoms through the C Card scheme