This section is about GP Professionals.
Public Health cervical screening clinic
Public Health have set up a cervical screening clinic to support individuals who experience barriers to accessing screening within primary care. In particular, the service is designed to meet the needs of individuals with physical disabilities, and women with a history of previous sexual trauma who need additional support to access screening. The clinic will run on the last Friday morning of each month at the Ayrshire Maternity Unit, with available appointments from Friday 27 January 2023.
If you know individuals that would benefit from this service, please inform them this new clinic is now available. Primary care teams can arrange for a referral. Alternatively, for more information, please contact :email@example.com
“There is an NHS Ayrshire and Arran cervical screening update module available on LearnPro which clinicians can complete as evidence of 3 yearly update training.”
We offer a specialist menopause clinic in Ayrshire and Arran. This is staffed by Sexual Health Consultant’s and GP’s. Referrals are welcomed through SCI gateway. Please see the referral criteria below which has some problem solving tips. If you have any queries or wish to discuss a referral first then please feel free to email our clinical advice box and we will endeavour to reply promptly.
- referral criteria from Athena (Referral criteria menopause clinic.docx )
- http://athena/adtc/DTC%20%20Clinical%20Guidelines/ADTC30.pdf (HRT product choice)
- HRT review guideline
- Menopause Guidance DocumentMIS21-008-CC How to use transdermal HRT – A5 leaflet
- MIS21-008-CC How to use transdermal HRT – A5 leaflet
- PRESCRIPTION REQUEST FOR HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY – supporting information
- MIS21-009-CC How long to use HRT – A5 leaflet
- HRT cheat sheet
Menopause Peer Support Network
Network for all clinicians with an interest in managing the menopause. A space to keep up to date, discuss complex issues and share tips. If you are interested to join then please email: